Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA


Maureen Johnson is going to Blog Every Day in April to promote her new ning site and the paperback release of Suite Scarlett.

I figure since this blog is brand new, blogging every day would be good for me to develop it and practice this subject and format. I really don't know if I'll have something new to say about books every day, but I'm going to try! There might be a lot more discussion of my favorites and recommendations, since I can't possibly read a new book every day in April to review.

So here's the BEDA rules and Manifesto:

THE RULES OF BLOG EVERY DAY APRIL (BEDA)

1. Blog every day in April.

THE BLOG EVERY DAY IN APRIL MANIFESTO

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.

I VixenReads promise to blog every day in April.


Maureen suggests rewarding yourself if you succeed, but my reward will be Suite Scarlett, which I have already pre-ordered, so I guess I win no matter what!

OK, so that's it! Em at Em's Bookshelf is apparently also doing this, so that's at least two book blogs to check out daily. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, you're doing it too! I'll definitely keep coming back to cheer you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It looks like I am one of your BEDA Buddies. Do you have a Ning account?

    ReplyDelete